About 360 Living
What should I expect from 360 Living?
What does 360 Living provide that I can’t get at other physicians’ offices?
About the Charges for Our Practitionersʼ Services
Why We Sell Nutritional Supplements and How We Price Them
Scheduling & Visits
What to Expect at Your 360 Living Visit?
Scheduling & Cancellations
No-shows:If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine, or in person appointment, and fail to notify the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Financial Policy, Insurance & Billing
An Explanation of Our Financial Policy
We Do Not Bill Insurance Companies
Non-360 Living expenses such as lab tests may be covered by your health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
360 Living will not submit a claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
Why 360 Living Does Not Accept Insurance
When clinics bill insurance companies directly, the doctors are required to become participating providers. The doctors must sign a contract that allows the insurance company to determine which services they will and will not provide, and how much they can charge for those services. In general, insurance companies are not focused on any preventative or wellness services. They are heavily invested in the conventional model of health care that too often relies on drugs and surgery. We are committed to the functional medicine model that addresses the underlying causes of your symptoms with specific nutritional and lifestyle recommendations.
A participating provider must agree to accept the fees the insurance company establishes, regardless of whether the fees are reasonable or applicable to that practice. In general, these established fees cover the actual cost of the briefest (and we believe the lowest quality) care. Doctors who are participating providers are required to accept discounted fees for their services. Therefore, the clinic must write off the difference, often as much as fifty percent or more of the doctorʼs fee for service. Most doctors and clinics cope with the requirements of being participating providers by keeping their office visits very brief, so that they can see many patients within a given timeframe. We believe you deserve more time with the physician and Care Team.
Ironically, some of our patients complain about their extremely brief office visits in other medical practices, while at the same time expressing frustration that we do not accept insurance. Unfortunately, we have found that we cannot stay in the insurance networks and provide the time-intensive, well-researched, expert care that you will get at 360 Living.
We Are Not A Conventional Primary Care Physician
It is important to note the following however:
1. We do not accept or bill insurance.
2. We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in-network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
3. We are not available for same-day emergency appointments.
4. We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends or holidays. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
About Lab Tests
- Most lab tests ordered by a 360 Living care team member will be covered in your initial contracted fees.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with a 360 Living care team member and may include blood, saliva, urine, or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred, and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing or treatment beyond the scope of 360 Living, you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist.
Take your first step toward 360 living today
Maybe you still have some questions to ask before deciding to embrace 360 Living. Our care team coordinator is happy to answer any questions you have as you consider moving from a life of surviving to thriving.
Why wait for tomorrow? Choose to Live 360 Today!