Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the frequently asked questions below. If you don’t find the answer to your question, feel free to contact our care coordinator via email, or set up a FREE discovery call.
Scheduling & Visits
What to Expect at Your 360 Living Visit?
At 360 Living your initial visit must be in person. Subsequent visits may be scheduled with Dr. Keith or a member of her care team by phone or video conference.
You have unlimited email contact with your 360 Living care team. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via email we may, at our discretion, require a scheduled a phone, video conference or in person visit instead of responding via email. Please allow 24-48 hours for response to an e-mail. Weekend and holiday e-mail may not be addressed until the next business day.
Scheduling & Cancellations
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with any an 360 Living care team member. Canceling within 24-hours will result in a $50 charge to the credit card on file.
No-shows:If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine, or in person appointment, and fail to notify the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Billing & Insurance
We Are Not A Conventional Primary Care Physician
At 360 Living, our desire is not to take the place of your primary care physician. We desire to partner with you and your primary care physician and/or other specialty physicians assisting with your care management. We are a team with the ultimate goal of seeing you succeed on your wellness journey
It is important to note the following however:
1. We do not accept or bill insurance.
2. We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in-network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
3. We are not available for same-day emergency appointments.
4. We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends or holidays. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
We Do Not Bill Insurance Companies
The cost of any services provided by 360 Living, which are not included in the initial contracted fees, will be billed to you directly.
Non-360 Living expenses such as lab tests may be covered by your health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
360 Living will not submit a claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
About Lab Tests
- Most lab tests ordered by a 360 Living care team member will be covered in your initial contracted fees.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with a 360 Living care team member and may include blood, saliva, urine, or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred, and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing or treatment beyond the scope of 360 Living, you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist.
Take your first step toward 360 living today
Maybe you still have some questions to ask before deciding to embrace 360 Living. Our care team coordinator is happy to answer any questions you have as you consider moving from a life of surviving to thriving.
Why wait for tomorrow? Choose to Live 360 Today!